If you Can’t find NJ Traffic Ticket Number, use the NJ Ticket lookup feature on MCCS(Municipal Court Case Search) website. You can find additional details about the violation if you have the NJ traffic ticket number.
NJ TICKET LOOKUP
If you lost your NJ traffic ticket or can’t find the NJ ticket number, then you can find the ticket number online using the NJ ticket lookup tool.
Visit the official NJ Municipal Court Case Search website. Search for your traffic ticket number by entering any one of the following details,
- Your Full name as in the issued ticket
- Your Driving License number
- Municipal Complaint number ( To find more information about the violation)
- Slip number
You can also find more information about any NJ Traffic violation using the Ticket number on the NMCS ( New Jersey Municipal Court case search) website.
After entering any of these in the “search” field, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you must first clear the Captcha and click the “search” button.
REQUIREMENTS TO FIND TRAFFIC TICKET NUMBER
- Ticket number and prefix
- Car registration plate number
- Key in the court ID
TRAFFIC VIOLATION NUMBER SEARCHING PROCESS
Once you finish the step above, the webpage will display additional information about you, like your initials, state name, and license ID.
Now, let’s see the simple step-by-step guide to making online traffic ticket payments in New Jersey.
You can also find your NJ Traffic ticket number using your Driving license or vehicle registration. Click here to find out your NJ ticket number.
Paying NJ parking tickets online is secure and straightforward. You can complete this within a minute. Each time you make a successful traffic ticket payment, the Official NJ Municipal Courts website automatically uploads your proof of payment and related details to the New Jersey Municipal Court’s database.
HOW TO PAY NJ PARKING TICKET ONLINE?
NJ traffic ticket payment can be made only during website working hours at the New Jersey Municipal Courts Website. You will need your ticket number, vehicle number, and driving license ID to pay for the traffic ticket online. Once you have all the necessary details, visit NJMCDirect.Com to pay the NJ Ticket.
Make sure you are doing the process at the below-mentioned timings.
- Monday – Thursday: 0430 hours – 2315 hours (EST)
- Fridays: 0430 hours – 2215 hours (EST)
- Saturdays: 0430 hours – 1515 hours (EST)
- Sundays: 1300 hours – 2315 hours (EST)
Once you pick the timing, You Will Need the following details to finish the NJ parking ticket payment:
- Your car’s license plate (registration number)
- Your traffic or parking ticket number
- Credit or debit card details
NJ TICKET PAYMENT METHOD AND TIPS:
- After gathering the listed information, visit the official NJ Municipal Courts website at njmcdirect.com. Next, enter your car’s license plate (registration number) when prompted alongside your ticket’s number. Then, proceed to payment.
- You may use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket. This will incur service charges amounting to 3% of your payment price. In the odd case that you do not possess a bank account, please read up on alternate payment methods at the back of your parking ticket.
- Make sure to make all your payments within the time allotted by the New Jersey Municipal Department to avoid the surcharge.
NJ MUNICIPAL COURTS ONLINE PAYMENT TIMINGS
Unlike most online portals, the New Jersey Municipal Department’s website offers limited time for payments per day. To make sure you pay at the right time, refer to the details below:
- Mondays-Thursdays:0430 hours-2315 hours (EST)
- Fridays:0430 hours-2215 hours (EST)
- Saturdays:0430 hours-1515 hours (EST)
- Sundays:1300 hours-2315 hours (EST)